VISION video The biggest bookmakers at home have never sent their son to the United States
Updated May 6, 2020
The director of one of the world’s largest child pornography sites says he is shutting down South Korea instead of sending it to
the United States.
There he was severely distressed.
They are the parents of a 24-year-old boy
Zhang Woo, co-founder of drama and dark web videos, has started a new beginning.
The court said so
He was sentenced to 50 years in prison for the death of his son
Number in the United States.
In late July, the Seoul Supreme Court decided to release her son.
The U.S. Department of Justice requested a transfer last year
He was sentenced in 2017 by a federal judge. Friday 2018 – Time nine
Distribution and distribution of child pornography, including
Steal and steal money
When U.S. law faced a double threat, the boy was recently questioned about losing money.
I apologize to the strikers in Korea and the surrounding area
(Child because of crime) The father writes in writing
I demand that the Korean people be very expensive
(Korea) accused him of money laundering so he could do it
In Korea the phrase is very heavy
Her father cried and had no children
The assessment depends on the system or the importance of the decision
Dan has completed his work
However, the imprisoned children were sentenced to 18 months for making the film
This is obvious because the court is ready to handle this case
It is on the Internet with 250,000 videos
Details up to 8 terabytes, which works for less
The product usage market is based on U.S. economic data